For lovers of aviation - get kitted out with Brisbane aviation chart leggings and add a dash of glamour with the Brisbane-Sunshine Coast aviation chart scarf.
As pilots, we mostly now use 'digital' charts, so it's a quirky twist that the technology that allows us to go 'paperless,' also has created the opportunity to print the chart onto fabric to share a love of aviation with the world.
• Great design
• Fabulous colours
• Built in Phone Pocket into waistband
• Fabric that is flattering and comfortable
These leggings are for those who love colour and creativity in their life. Creating a talking point whenever you wear them, people will stop you to ask, ‘Where did you get them?’
The cut is very flattering and the design placement of the photographs adds to the look. Wear with a tank top or tee to the gym and yoga, or put on a pair of heels and a funky long top to rock the look. Especially designed to be high-waisted, it holds everything where it should be.
The perfect place to put your keys and phone - a secret pocket built into the waistband will hold a large phone flat against your stomach.
This large size scarf is designed to give versatility of use by wrapping and wearing them in several different ways - a beach wrap, shoulder throw or a halter-neck top.
Created by award winning photographer, helicopter pilot and fashion designer Robyn Hills, iconic photos are printed onto fabric and hand-tailored into ‘wearable art’.
• Packaging details: Gift boxed for a lovely presentation, each comes with the story and a miniature of the original photo that inspired the design. Being kind to our planet, we’ve used recycled cardboard that is finished with a foil logo for a splash of luxe.
• Fabric Type: 73% Polyester 27% Spandex
This fabric was specifically chosen for it’s thickness so isn’t see through. It has a luxurious feel, making them super comfortable to wear. It will be very heavy to pull them on, but once on, they stay in place all day. The thickness of the fabric also smooths out lumps and bumps, making them flattering to wear.
• Hand wash in warm water and gentle soap or on gentle cycle in washing machine. Wash with like colours.
• Sizes available: Small, Medium, Large
• Designed by Robyn Hills, Australia. Made in China
• Model is 174cm/ 5'8" and 64kg and is wearing size Medium.
• Size tips: If you like leggings really firm and for support, choose a smaller size. If you like a more comfy, relaxed fit, then choose a larger size. On arrival, the leggings will ‘look small', but they are super stretchy fabric. Gather up the fabric and stretch onto your legs. Due to the thick fabric, they will then stay in place all day, comfortably.
CM Small Medium Large
Waist 68-74cm 75-81cm 82-88cm
Hip 95-101cm 102-108cm 109-115cm
AUS/ NZ/ UK 10-12 12-14 14-16
USA / CA 6-8 8-10 10-12
Waist 27-29” 29.5-31.5” 32-34.5”
Hip 37.5-39.5” 40-42.5” 43-45”
AUS/ NZ/ UK 10-12 12-14 14-16
USA/ CA 6-8 8-10 10-12