Photographed from the helicopter, showing Queensland's beautiful coastline, the islands and World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef.
• Description: This scarf is a small sized square design. It can be worn several ways – folded diagonally in half and tied at the back of the neck, worn inside a collared shirt or over a T-Shirt, rolled diagonally and tied at the side of the neck, tied in a pony tail or add a splash of colour to a handbag strap.
Created by award winning photographer, helicopter pilot and fashion designer Robyn Hills, iconic photos are printed onto fabric and hand-tailored into ‘wearable art’. Give a stylish gift that will be talked about – reminding them of you each time it’s worn. These unique pieces are conversation starters.
• Packaging details: Presented in a white card window mount to reveal the design and sealed in a glassine case for protection until the recipient unpacks it to wear. Each comes with the story and a miniature of the original photo that inspired the design.
The wearer will be delighted at how often they get complimented on their scarf - Telling the story of you giving it to them.
• Gently hand wash in warm water and gentle soap.
• Fabric Type: Silk Chiffon
A light and fine woven fabric that is satisfyingly lustrous, it consists of a delicate texture with an exceptional drape.
• Size: 42 x 42cm / 17 x 17”
• Designed in Australia